Voice Over IP
Reduce Costs, Increase Productivity & Mobility with VOIP Worksop / 3CX Phone System for Windows
Voice over Internet Protocol (also voice over IP, VoIP or IP telephony) is a methodology and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. nFinity IT Services (VOIP Worksop) deliver specialist VOIP / Voice Over IP Services to business clients in Worksop, North Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire regions. The very nature of VOIP seamlessly integrates with your business set up, reducing costs and increasing your productivity. So for VOIP Worksop, contact Nfinity IT Services today on 01909 776076. We can demonstrate VOIP and answer any questions you may have.
Move to 3CX Phone System – an award-winning open standard Windows-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX whilst providing enterprise-style features at a fraction of the cost.
3CX Phone System supports popular SIP phones, VoIP providers and traditional PSTN lines. The web-based management console makes it easy to configure, eliminating the need to hire expensive telecom consultants.
Step into the future of web conferencing with 3CX WebMeeting – the new and unparalleled video conferencing platform which leverages WebRTC Technology for a seamless, user-friendly experience with no need for additional plugins or software.
- Lower your company’s call costs and truly globalize your business by leveraging VoIP Providers and bridging your offices for free inter-office calls.
- Increase mobility by allowing your employees to take their office extension with them wherever they go!
- Increase productivity with Unified Communications features that allow you to setup conference calls and web meetings in a matter of seconds and see the presence of your colleagues.
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
1. Software based: Easy to install & manage
2. Inexpensive to buy and expand
3. Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
4. Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
5. Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
6. Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
7. Better customer service with advanced call queues
8. Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
9. Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
10. Click 2 Call from your website
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF) or download 3CX Phone System for Windows here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX Phone System, we’re happy to help.
Take a look at the 3CX WebMeeting datasheet and find out how your business can cut costs and increase productivity by leveraging WebRTC.
Huge cost savings for your customers
The average business saves 35% or more on costs when switching to an IP Voice solution. The beauty of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is its true mobility, allowing customers to connect to their colleagues when out of the office and in any location.
There’s no line rental and your customers will get free calls between their offices, alongside cheaper local and international call rates. And when 31% of businesses find their overall productivity is boosted with VoIP, it’s easy to see why they made the switch.
Through the easy to use management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs.
- Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
- Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
- Import or delete all contacts at once.
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, 3CX offers a solution for everyone.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes.
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
- Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer.
- The free Edition License includes: 8 simultaneous calls (up to 25 extensions), 1 SIP Trunk and 5 web conferencing participants.
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Automatic Failover for instant backup.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be so significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
- Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls.
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges.
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing.
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration.
- Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates.
- Use your extension from anywhere.
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone.
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications.
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking.
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market.
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling.
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode.
- Work remotely from anywhere.
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues.
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer.
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook.
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities.
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view.
- Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features.
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage.
- Click to Call Chrome Extension
- Free for up to 5 participants.
- Unlimited users regardless of edition.
- Initiate a conference with one single click.
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video.
- Bandwidth Management and Control.
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting.
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings.
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback.